Load Miser Energy Divider Controller
- EEMAC 3R enclosure
- Specifically designed as a load saving device, to be used where non-essential load is connected to an essential load circuit.
- Load saver cuts off power to the non-essential circuit only. Reducing load saves service upgrades.
- Adjustable 5 to 50 Amp of the circuit upstream rating.
- Easy to install for new and existing installations, simply connect in series of the existing load.
- Optional time of day clock prevents non-essential load from operation on/off hour, increasing energy savings and allowing non-essential load to operate on/off time energy availability.
- Sensing has adjustable 5 to 50 second time delay action to prevent rapid load cycling. Sensing is on only L1. To avoid nuisance tripping if loads are unbalanced add second phase current sensor option.
- CSA certified assembly
- Ground fault load breaker class ‘A’ 5mA
- Large capacity control to 600A, 600V
- Dual line sensing - recommended when unbalanced loads could be encountered
- Time clock for interval operation of load contactor eg. time of day